Hat Tip: Wendy Gilmore-Pollak
from Leo Hohmann.com of March 29th, 2018
By Leo Hohmann
When President Trump was on the campaign trail, he made Islamic immigration and terrorism a focal point of his candidacy.
He at one point expressed his desire to end all Muslim immigration “until we can figure out what the hell is going on.”
He said he wanted to declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization, potentially cutting the legs out from under this shadowy network of seditious Islamists whose self-described mission is the worldwide spread of Sharia law.
I don’t think Trump knows all that much about the Brotherhood’s history, its tactics or its deceptive, two-pronged strategy of using both terror and peaceful political warfare against the enemies of Allah. He was simply responding to the global rise in terrorism that was coinciding with a mass population shift from the Islamic world into the Western democracies.
Western Europe, which has allowed the largest influx of Muslim migrants, has experienced the most terrorism, not to mention a huge spike in sexual assaults on its women. Then, to make matters worse, European governments sided with the migrants against their own people, clamping down on the free speech of any non-Muslims who complained about the Muslim atrocities. Trump saw what was going on in Europe and, rightly, wanted to stop it from coming here.
This is why the establishment elites hate Trump. He came out of nowhere to disrupt their plan to divide and conquer the last bulwark against global governance, America, using Islam as the battering ram that would crush the decaying remnants of Western Christianity. Upon the ashes of Christendom these elites would build their long-awaited new world order. This new order would feature a monstrous surveillance state watching the activities of every human being all the time, and a new religious fervor slanted toward Islam, the fastest-growing and most intolerant religion on earth.
Even before he took office, Trump came under pressure to back off his promises related to immigration and banning the Muslim Brotherhood. Those applying the pressure were offshoots of the Brotherhood working in alliance with leftist Democrats and corporatist Republicans, all of whom are invested in building this new world order. He changed his talking points. Instead of halting Muslim immigration Trump said he would settle for “extreme vetting” to protect America from the disastrous outcomes Europeans were being forced to live with as a result of their governments’ open-borders, welcome all, immigration policies.
Once in office, Trump quickly discovered that even extreme vetting and a temporary travel ban would face fierce opposition. Useful idiots flooded airports and city blocks protesting his policy, which was inaccurately characterized as a “Muslim ban.”
Truth be told, due to foreign-policy entanglements, Trump never included some of the world’s most dangerous jihad mills – Egypt, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan – in his travel ban.
And when I refer to jihadists I am not talking merely of violent terrorists. I am talking about all of the Muslim men, women, preachers and businessmen it will take to build the ranks of support for a cultural remaking of America – essentially trading our Judeo-Christian heritage for one made in the image of Allah and his prophet.
What we are talking about here is a process of setting the table, laying the foundations, for the replacement of our Constitution with something more Sharia friendly. When a retired Supreme Court justice calls for the repeal of the Second Amendment, which John Paul Stevens did this week in an op-ed for the New York Times, and Americans routinely get punished professionally or smeared in the media for stating the obvious about Islam — that it is a violent, intolerant religion — please know that we are already halfway down the road toward the living hell known as Sharia.
Trump really did have the right idea in his original campaign message: Halt all Muslim immigration and ban the Brotherhood. Anything short of that will not get the job done and only postpone the inevitable final march toward cultural surrender to Islam.
By simply poking around the extremities of the beast, stopping short of a full-on declaration of war against the Brotherhood and its myriad Sharia-supporting front groups, Trump has stirred up the proverbial hornets’ nest.
We all know how hornets respond when they are poked and prodded – they leave the nest, swarm the enemy and wait for the first opportunity to attack. And when they attack, they are joined by other hornets bigger and badder than the original nest dwellers.
Islamic immigration will be difficult to stop because it fills too many needs within post-Christian Western societies like the EU and US:
- It fills employment rolls with cheap, controllable labor at hotels, airports, theme parks, meatpacking and food-processing plants.
2) It fills mosques, which form the glue that holds the ummah [global Islamic community] together and keeps it from assimilating into Western culture.
3) It fills voter rolls for the Democratic Party as more than 70 percent of Muslim migrants vote Democrat.
4) It fills the financial coffers of federal contractors who line their pockets with taxpayer-funded cash under the guise of humanitarianism. These groups, which include the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services, Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, World Relief, and Episcopal Migration Ministries, get paid by the head with your tax dollars for every refugee they secretly relocate from the Islamic world into your city or town.
5) It fills the enrollments of U.S. colleges and universities with tuition-paying Arab students from Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Egypt, Jordan, and Yemen, as well as non-Arab Muslims from Pakistan, India, and Turkey. Most of these foreign students pay the full tuition rate, not the discounted rates paid by American students. They are seen as cash cows.
6) It fills U.S. Census forms in large, Democrat-run cities. Most Rustbelt cities like Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Rochester, Minneapolis, Baltimore and Cleveland have been losing population for years, but they have an ace in the hole to counter this death spiral. By throwing out the welcome mat to illegal aliens and Third World refugees, they can replace lost Americans with foreigners and thereby remain a force in the redistricting process every 10 years based on inflated census numbers. Even if the refugees and illegal migrants never become voting citizens, their mere presence counted on a Census form ensures big-city Democrats get to send more representatives to their State Capitols and to Congress. This is why CAIR and Democrats are demanding Trump retract his idea of adding a question about citizenship to the census.
7) It further legitimizes seditious Muslim Brotherhood front groups that claim to speak for all Muslims, such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the Islamic Society of North America and the Muslim Student Association. The U.S. military focuses on the Islamic threat overseas, but who stands up to these bullying organizations at home and counters the threat of cultural jihad waged from within? This is the process the Brotherhood refers to in its own documents as “civilization jihad” and they are light years ahead of us in waging this war of words and ideas.
8) It further divides Americans and wears down the social cohesion that is critical to the survival of any nation. These divisions accelerate the drive toward global governance as nations divided against themselves cannot stand. A divided nation is more likely to look to global bodies like the U.N. for answers to its problems. Yes, the globalist mantra “diversity is our strength” uttered repeatedly by the Bushes, Obamas and Clintons really is a lie modeled after the ancient legend of the Trojan Horse.
9) It furthers the agenda of the anti-Israel lobby in the U.S. There is no group that can be counted on more reliably to advance the anti-Israel agenda of the U.N. than Sharia-compliant Muslims. They will vote for anti-Israel candidates and support Israel’s enemies, including Hamas and Hezbollah, at every opportunity.
10) It furthers the agenda of globalist elites to replace capitalism with socialism. Islamic societies are inherently socialist societies. The world’s technocratic thought leaders recognize this and would love nothing more than to be able to attach a global religion to their political drive toward global domination.
As you can see, the stars are not aligned in Trump’s favor when it comes to the two-edged sword of Islamic immigration and the entrenched Muslim Brotherhood movement that greets Muslim migrants as soon as they arrive on U.S. shores, encouraging them not to assimilate. More than 75 percent of U.S. mosques have at least some connection to the Brotherhood, either through funding sources or theological connections to Sharia-adherent preachers.
Trump has succeeded in slowing the flow of jihadists into America, but his current policy is likely too little, too late, and not enough to save the country.
Unless Trump doubles down on his original plan to engage the enemy within, his administration will be remembered as one that failed to deliver much to the cause of freedom. That would be a shame, because I do believe Trump is the only modern-day president who recognized the danger of Islam, even if he didn’t fully understand how it works from within to undermine a free society.
I know this sounds dark and gloomy, and perhaps is not the type of article you wanted to read heading into Easter. But even Easter Sunday is preceded by the darkness of Good Friday, which must have seemed like a horrible end to the nascent Christian faith, as its Messiah hung that afternoon on a blood-soaked Roman cross.
But Christ did not stay in the grave, and was recognized by millions as the King of kings and Lord of lords. So while things may get worse for America and Western civilization before they get better, we know who wins in the end.
[There is a spiritual component at work in the world that points to the decline and fall of Western civilization and a time of Christian persecution before the ultimate triumph of good over evil. If you look around, it’s obvious this persecution has already begun. For more on this I refer you to others more eminently qualified than myself, such as Joel Richardson’s The Islamic Antichrist].
The only real defense against Islam is for Americans to double down on their Christianity, repent and turn back to a more meaningful relationship with their Messiah. Happy Easter to all.